This pack includes:
- 7.62 High Calibre
- Brigade E5
7.62 High Calibre:
7.62 High Calibre is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5.
A professional mercenary seeks for a Russian "businessman", who stole a lot of money from his "colleagues", then hid in a small country of Latin America to avoid
inevitable punishment there. Soon the assignment turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind - intricate
political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, "Best Computer Games", "GameLand" and "Game World Navigator" magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with possibility for upgrade
- Varied ammunition as well as the extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make you own choice - to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine
Brigade E5 is a tactical game that places gamers in the small tropical nation of Palinero on the verge of a civil war.
The mission: hire a band of mercenaries and take control of the deteriorating situation before the country finds itself in complete ruin.
The story offers players an opportunity to experience three different viewpoints of the conflict or work out the political structure to achieve their own goals in the global domination. Gameplay for the title is based on an innovative combat system called SPMÂ® (Smart Pause Mode) that successfully blends together real-time and turn-based games.
- Fair AI capable of surprising real adepts of tactical warfare.
- More than 100 NPCs and 50 mercenaries ready to join you team.
- More than 40 different locations: towns, villages, plant facilities, military bases etc.
- Freedom of moving on the global map, non-linear storyline.
- Compliance of weapon characteristics to their real prototypes